WHAT MAKES ART AN EFFECTIVE PLATFORM FOR CULTURAL CHANGE?

Friday 18 November 2016

EMAILS FINALLY!

After much procastination on this part of my EPQ I have finally sent out emails to 'experts' to get their opinions on my chosen question. I sent a few to art history professors around the world, one to Barbara Kruger (one of the artists I am researching) and one to a mexican artist who states he focuses on the 'clashing of cultures' and may have some information about Frida Kahlo another one of my artists.
A problem occurring through this was trying to do my research on the people whom I was asking. It is hard to find information on these people and of course I wanted to make sure that what I was emailing them was worth while. I overcame this by just putting in the time to check different websites on these people and making sure that the emails I drafted incorporated relevant questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment