WHAT MAKES ART AN EFFECTIVE PLATFORM FOR CULTURAL CHANGE?

Saturday 31 December 2016

WORK OVER CHRISTMAS

The work I have completed over christmas has been primarily on my artifact. I have started dying my fabric and sewing into it. At the moment I am not as pleased with where it is going as my other piece which I completed earlier in the process as a practice and purely out of curiosity. Therefore a problem occurring during this is how I am either going to make my artifact better or how I will work on changing my plan.
I had the idea of changing my final piece to the piece I made earlier and completing my final artifact as a practice, I will ask my supervisor if this is at all possible because I have far more I can write about my other piece.
Another small problem which occurred these two weeks was my sewing machine breaking and therefore not allowing me to complete my artifact efficiently, to get over this I had to spend time trying to fix it and workout what went wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment