WHAT MAKES ART AN EFFECTIVE PLATFORM FOR CULTURAL CHANGE?

Monday 26 September 2016

BARBARA KRUGER AND EMAILS

I have now finished my research on Laura Callaghan and have started focusing on Barbara Kruger. I have also this week made a list of artists and lecturers I would like to get in touch with over the course of my project to get their views on my question. I have got their emails and this week I plan on starting to draft these. Problems that have occurred include trying to find emails or contact details of certain people, I am surprised by how difficult it was to find something for Grayson Perry yet how easy it was for Barbara Kruger.

In addition to this I went to our college library to have a look at past EPQ's as examples. I tried to find art EPQ's in particular however there were very few of these. I learnt how the project would look when finished and the amount of work that gets put into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment